Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

wedding photographer gush alert!

My fiance and I are planning a crazy DIY, vintage inspired wedding for the fall of 2012.  We searched FOREVER for a photographer in our area because we can't afford to fly someone in.  I feel like a lot of creative photographers are all down south or out west.  Grrr!

We found Jessica Oh! Photography and I'm just so excited about her that I wanted to gush and share!  She is seriously so sweet and we are so glad we went with her!  She has a unique style....think vintage and dreamy with some edginess and quirkiness.  From the first time we spoke to her we felt at ease.  Every email is like talking to an old friend and she is constantly checking in on us, making great suggestions and helping us with so much more than the pictures.  She has really fun ideas and likes to incorporate things like props.  We absolutely adore her!

All her packages are really affordable and just having her on your side during planning is worth it.  Seriously.

and she is always updating and posting on her facebook:

I hope this helps!  Tell her Sophia sent you!!!

Love,
A total groupie...LOL!

Re: wedding photographer gush alert!

• photogbride12photogbride12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be honest, there's not a lot of photographic creativity here, just a lot of photoshop actions that will be outdated by next year. I'm concerned about the actual quality of the images - many of them don't look sharp.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards