October 2012 Weddings

TMI Tuesday QOTD 10.16

TMI: Do you consider sex good even if you don't orgasm?
weddingpic

Re: TMI Tuesday QOTD 10.16

• Absolutely. I love pleasing my man. I love sex though... lol
    weddingpic
  • Yes. It's such an intensely intimate and physical act to share with another person. As long as it doesn't hurt the whole time, the experience is still awesome.
    Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
  • worth it, yes.  good, not always.  even if I don't I'm still glad we had sex because I love feeling close to my FI and making him feel good.  but if I don't orgasm, I wouldn't say the sex was 'good'.  It *could* be. sometimes it's good but I just don't.  but sometimes it's NOT good and that's why I don't. lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sure, it definitely can be. Sometimes, like a PP said, it's nice to focus on him. And sometimes, it can feel AWESOME the whole time but due to a variety of circumstances, an o just doesn't happen.

If it didin't happen regularly, that might be another question. ;)
    Anniversary
  • When it doesn't happen the experience is usually still pleasurable.  There have been a few times that there was too much alcohol involved and someone ended up with an injury.  That's no good.

Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Sex is kinda like pizza...even when its not great....its still good....lol....FI and I joke about this all the time.....lol...

I dont always OG....and its not easy for me to....but it doesn't effect me at all...I just love sex...all the time...lol....FI jokes I'm like the "guy" as in Im always ready for sex...lol...
    Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
  • Whether I have an orgasm or not is not, to me, a measure of how good the sex was. Orgasms are much more important to H than to me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yes, I still love being intimate with FI.  I can honestly say that we've never had a bad experience (he's a keeper!) and even if I don't have an O, it's amazing and satisfying to please him.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • With H it's still good (I've had other non-O, non-good experiences with others though haha). It's very important to him to get me off, so he always makes sure to do it every time. Any time I can't get off it's my fault though, it's usually because I'll be distracted or stressed about something and not able to focus. I still enjoy the sex though!
  • Absolutely. I don't orgasm from intercourse at all, but I don't find it any less satisfying. It's just a slightly different kind of satisfaction.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • I don't think the O is what makes the sex good or bad. So yes sex without the O can be good. Is it always good? no..sometimes I'm just not in the mood and its just because I know HE needs it. What makes sex good for me is the intimacy..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards