New Jersey - South
Options

ENZO BRIDAL CLOSED

Hey this was already posted on the NNJ board, but I didn't know if any SNJ girls went to this place.  I got my dress from there and it was a nightmare.  I finally got it last week after 7 months of fighting with them.  Well i drove by there today and they are officially closed.  The store was completely empty.  Just wanted to give anyone who got their dress from there a heads up.  Your best bet would be to contact the manufacturer and try and get your dress directly from them.  

The shop is ENZO Bridal in Manalapan NJ 

Sorry to all the brides out there that went to this store.  

Re: ENZO BRIDAL CLOSED

• Options
    amayerson729amayerson729 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yea, they called me at 12:30 this afternoon and said to get your dress by 3:00 today or it wil be tatken by creditors.  Unbelievable.  Thank god I got my dress, but I know some brides didn't get thiers in time.  I saw them sitting on the truck.  I feel horrible for all those brides! 

• Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe they actually called you.  That's probably the nicest thing they have ever done.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  I received a phone call from there last summer.  They were trying to get me to buy my dress from there.  I am glad I didn't go.  They were offering free flights and trip tickets.  The offer was appealing but since it was so far away from me I never went there.  I guess it was a blessing in disguise. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards