Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

New to Pittsburgh Board

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to take some time and introduce myself.  I've been reading the board for a few months now so I figured it's about time. My name is Darcy and I'm getting married on September 29, 2012. Our reception is at Soldiers and Sailors in Oakland. We're currently working on booking the DJ!

Re: New to Pittsburgh Board

• Options
    williaam2williaam2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Darcy!  We're getting married on the same day (nowhere near each other, though!).  Soldiers and Sailors will be lovely :)  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! we love having new posters - hope you come back often and tell us more about your wedding as you figure it out!!

So, how did your FI propose?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi! Welcome to the boards! Soldiers and Saliors is an awesome venue :-)

Do you know where your ceremony will be yet?

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Britt0412Britt0412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! September is such a gorgeous month to get married in Pittsburgh :)
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards!  Can't wait to here what you have in mind for your special day! :)
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    darcy342darcy342 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! My fiancé proposed before we went out to dinner one night.I had been asking to this restaurant for a whole and one of our friends works there, so he told me that he saw this friend and made reservations after work. This was a Tuesday night and he took me completely by surprise. He asked me at our house before we left for dinner. Everyone at the restaurant knew, and he had my friends meet us for drinks after! Our ceremony is going to be at the Third Presbyterian Church in Shadyside. I have my dress and we've booked the caterer, florist, and photographer so far. We have a meeting with the dj on Saturday so hopefully we can get that one out of the way. My mom and I are DIY'ing the invites so we started working on that also.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yayy congrats!  I'm Soldier and Sailors too!    Can't wait to share S&S planning with you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards