Oregon

Suggestions for Engagement Photos

Hi,

Does any of you have any good ideas for locations to have engagement photos?  We're having them done of May 14th and my fiance and I are stumped on have to have them.  We were thinking maybe Washington Park?  Any of your suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Suggestions for Engagement Photos

• KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're doing ours at edgefield
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Poppy715Poppy715 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at Washington Park and then went to the Pittock Mansion for a few more. The view was amazing and it makes a great backdrop plus there is an awesome view. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Another idea would be to find some interesting industrial backdrops.  There are lots of old brick buildings and interesting backdrops in the Pearl district if you're looking for something a bit more urban.  Many photogs will be ok with moving around a bit, so if you're in the area you could also go to Jamison Square, the Park Blocks or Tanner Springs Park.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
    168image Are Invited to celebrate with the Newlyweds!
    79image Will be joining the celebration
    67image Can't make it
    22image Are Procrastinating

RSVP Date 2/9
  • bubblez13bubblez13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is also the zoo if you are interested in that sort of thing. You  have to pay to get in, but you can get some really awesome pictures there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards