California-Los Angeles

AW: Wedding Pics got Blogged!

Goodmorning Ladies!!!!

I'm so happy Laughing Our FABULOUS photographer blogged our photos last night and couldn't of been happier with the results! They are truly amazing and take me back like the wedding was yesterday ::sigh::

Ck them out ladies....

Enjoy all the eye candy Wink

Re: AW: Wedding Pics got Blogged!

• TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I even sent her a message on FB to compliment her on her work.
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics! Is that your mom crying?
  • nickchicknickchick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I love her work and your pictures came out great! I love all the details you had at your wedding!

btw, i'm glad she's just been busy because i was trying to get a hold of her.

• Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG They are sooooo beautiful! Love every single one of them! Yay Nataly! She did awesome! All your details and hard work shows on these pics! And both of you look so cute!
  • edited December 2011
    Yaiii!!!! Finally =D
    Worth the wait!!
    Love, Love Love them All!!!!
    And i am 100% you will fall in LOVE all over AGAIN once you get your Full C.D of pics...
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!!! Nataly is truly amazing and Ir recommend her in a heart beat she is soo down earth!

Dodgersbride- that's actually DH's  mom....my mom is old fashion and didn't shed a tear. Crying is a sign of weakness and you never do that in public....i'm sure she cried when she got home and I wasn't there anymore.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG they are more than beautiful!!!  I love them.
    It is going to be sooooo hard for you to narrow them down to make a book.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_aw-wedding-pics-got-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:d1db2e7f-acc3-4119-ac8a-234fed24ee26Post:8a245db0-3d1b-401c-b388-41a57182980e">Re: AW: Wedding Pics got Blogged!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Ladies!!! Nataly is truly amazing and Ir recommend her in a heart beat she is soo down earth! Dodgersbride- that's actually DH's  mom....my mom is old fashion and didn't shed a tear. Crying is a sign of weakness and you never do that in public....i'm sure she cried when she got home and I wasn't there anymore.
    Posted by xxquemirasxx[/QUOTE]

I remember you telling me that at the GTG.Sorry.  It's a great pic as for as being in the moment.
  • czarinamaeczarinamae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  I'm booking my engagement session with her in late Feb just after seeing your pixs!!!
    Photobucket
    Sep 2011 Siggy Challenge: Flower Inspiration
    Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • akavanaghakavanagh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AHHHH! Your pictures are absolutely amazing! I love love love all the little details of your wedding! 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards