Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Congratulations and Good Luck!

Please join me in congratulating this week's bride: marburs! 

Sara, I can't believe your wedding day is here!!!  I know you two will have a wonderful, romantic, and FUN day.  Please come back soon with pictures and stories, and have an amazing time in Greece :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
Vacation

Re: Congratulations and Good Luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Sara!!!!  Enjoy every second of your day, I'm sure it will be beautiful!

Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!!! Good luck and Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you, and I can't wait to hear all about the big day!!!!!! Enjoy it!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    kime31kime31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Sara!! Enjoy the weekend and your honeymoon!
  • Options
    phillychica85phillychica85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and best of luck on your very special day! Can't wait to hear about the wedding and especially the honeymoon! Dying to visit Greece and Turkey one day!
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara, I can't believe it's your turn! Hope you get a chance to pop in :) Congrats and have a wonderful and FUN day, I'm sure it will be amazing!

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011

Yay S, it's finally your turn! I'm so, so happy for you- congrats! Have fun and enjoy every moment. I will be thinking of you on Saturday- can't wait to hear all about it and see pics once you return from your fabulous HM. I look forward to seeing you and your almost- DH whenever you're in town again! Smile

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! Congratulations and good luck!!  I hope you have an amazing day that is more than you ever dreamed it to be! Enjoy your time in Greece and I can't wait to hear all about it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow it's finally your turn for the BIG day! Seems like ages ago when we were all on.
    Have a wonderful day and enjoy the awesome HM! Do try to stop back like Karen said for a quick how it went chat!
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and good luck S, can't wait to hear a recap!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Sara!  Your big day is finally here:-)  I'm sure it will be a wonderful time, I can't wait to hear all about it, and your honeymoon to Greece!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, you go girl!   Remember that countdown you're so good at?  Start counting the hours!  :)  It's all you!

Have a beautiful and amazing weekend!  It will be a feeling like no other.
    Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Popping on here to say Congrats!
    It seems forever ago that we went dress shopping with you. Can't wait to see pics!
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sooo exciting!  In the middle of the day, stop, take a deep breath, count to ten and look around you to take it all in.  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!  Happy wedding day and honeymoon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards