North Carolina

i think we are in a lull...

...between those who've gotten married recently and the next batch coming up in the spring.  This board has been pretty quiet lately.  What's everyone up to?  What are you planning right now?

Have a great Turkey Day!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: i think we are in a lull...

• edited December 2011
    i'm currently working on finalizing invitations and setting up appointments for rental linens and chairs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am busy with school and finals...My wedding is about 11 months away though...Good luck planning yours I wish mine would hurry and get here....Yours will be here before you know it:)
    Anniversary
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you're right. 

I also think it will start picking up again with holiday proposals and OMG it's practically 2011 already panic attacks in the next few weeks. (hey you 2011 brides...did you know that 2011 is only 6 weeks away?)

I'm currently planning a birthday gathering for my dad on Friday.  He'll be 51.  Should be low-key and fun. 
  • edited December 2011
    I am also busy with school and finals coming up. My next project is my aisle runner, and I must say, I am pretty excited.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
    est. 9.17.2011
    furBRAT Tess:)
  • TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree! My new position at work has been keeping me busy. I just ordered our invites. I'm excited to see how they turn out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I have decided on venue and photographer. We are waiting until the end of December to book so we can get 2010 prices just in case they go up next year.

• edited December 2011

Work has kept me really busy, and Im trying to plan a wedding from PA....not as easy as if I were there. I am focusing on our save the dates and our dj right now! Cant believe 2011 is going to be here so fast!

• edited December 2011
    I am freaking out over our move to Raleigh from Austin (in 6 WEEKS!!!) and trying to get some major wedding projects done beforehand...

I am setting up our invitations (I have a DIY kit from Michael's) and I am aiming to get them to the printer before the end of the month.  I also have a handful of DIY projects that I am working on/trying to get done before the move!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards