Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Engagement Picture Locations?

I'm looking for a particular place for engagement pictures next weekend. There's a graffiti wall SOMEWHERE in downtown Baton Rouge, but I cannot figure out where it is or if it's even safe. If you know where this wall is located, and if it's safe for us to go to please let me know.

I'm open to any other Baton Rouge area locations for engagement pictures. I think we are going to LSU and downtown Baton Rouge.

Re: Engagement Picture Locations?

• edited December 2011
    HI!  

We just took our engagement photos today! I have previously taken photos at the graffiti camp and it was fairly safe. Its located on the river by the old Mississippi River bridge. You have to walk over the levee to see it. We went downtown today and also went to an old abandoned sugar mill. It was the perfect backdrop. It was located in Port Allen about two miles down from the Walmart Super center on the left going towards Brusly. I hope this helps! There are lots of wonderful places to capture beautiful photos in Baton Rouge! Good luck and congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    I looked EVERYWHERE downtown and near the old bridge for the graffiti wall, and we had no luck finding it!  I was really disappointed because I saw some engagement photos taken by it and really liked them.  We did take your advice and go to the sugar mill and I think it will make some great pictures!  Thanks for the advice ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards