Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Sposabella Bridal vs. Chantilly?

Did anyone go to either one of these shops? Any information would be very helpful, thanks!

Re: Sposabella Bridal vs. Chantilly?

• Options
    erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - I went to Chantilly's and bought my gown there.  The woman was nice, I had the place to myself and tried on probably 15 gowns.  When it was time to look for bridesmaid dresses I found searched online and Sposabella had the brand I wanted so went there.  Although Sposabella was more fresh and newer than Chantilly, the bridesmaids salepeople were just ok.  Long story short I found my BM dress at Manhattan Bridal for $50 less and will end up ordering through there. 
  • Options
    connod4341connod4341 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recently bought my dress from chantillys. The owner is wonderful and very laid back. No pressure or pushiness to buy. They do not have a huge selection in the store but I knew the brands they carried before visiting and found several that I really liked and mine of course that I loved. I have heard that the seamstress is wonderful to work with as well and she was there as I was trying on the dresses telling me how she would do the alterations (length, added details, taking in, etc). My bridesmaids are also getting their dresses from the store and there is a 15% discount for the wedding party since I got my dress from there. So far, I am  very happy with Chantilly's and would reccomend them to anyone!
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    luvoo41488luvoo41488 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Sposabella. That said, the ladies at Chantilly's were much more helpful and friendly, they seemed to spend more time with me suggesting dresses based on my actual tastes and what looked good, where Sposabella was much more "these are the dresses. Let us know when you're cutting a check, or leaving", but I was only ever in there Saturdays, and at Chantilly midweek.

For me, it came down to who carried my dress, since both businesses are very professional. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my gown from chantillys. I am also getting my bridesmaid dresses there. Maria is a very nice women and very helpful. My sister dealt with Sposabella for her gowns and we had a horrible time from start to finish.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have to put a plug in for Sposabella...I got my dress there and I have nothing but good things to say about them (so far!).  They were helpful, sweet, interested in me and my wedding, and completely no pressure. My mom got her MOB dress there, too. 
  • Options
    cdream05cdream05 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress and bridesmaids dresses at Chantillys.  I LOVE them! It is a family that runs it and they are so nice and very caring and are able to help you out in any way then can.  I got 30% off my dress because I bought it off the rack and 15% off all of my bridesmaid dresses :)  I would def reccommend them! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards