February 2012 Weddings
Options

This weekend!

I can't believe it's the first weekend of February and for some of you, it's the big day!

Congrats to all you girls who have weddings this weekend! I hope they are everything you ever wished for. Can't wait to hear recaps and see pictures!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: This weekend!

• Options
    blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I can not believe how fast it came!

EDIT Also, thanks on the wishes!! and best wishes to everyone else! :)
  • Options

Yes!
    Congrats to all of you!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm starting to get SUPER excited now and its really hard to concentrate on work!  Last week we started getting gifts from our registry and this week I got the custom cake topper from Weddingstar and I got wedding wands, custom cuff links for my groom, the cords for our handfasting ceremony and all the printed table numbers and menus from ETSY.  (I also got my save the dates and invites from that site)

Today when I got home and saw the wands everything came in to focus and for the first time I could really picture all the things we've picked out for the reception really coming together. 

Looking forward to our joint bachelor/bachlorette parties in SFO next weekend.  What are you guys most excited about at this point? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My wedding is this weekend!!! I am moving out of my apartment and into my fiance's house and trying to get all of this last minute wedding stuff done before our wedding on Sunday.

Jesus, be my help!!!

Suuuuuuper excited :-) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards