Pennsylvania-Central
Options

For Sale: Boudoir Photo Session (w/hair and makeup)

Hi Ladies,

A few months ago I bought a 90 minute boudoir photo session (with hair and makeup) off Groupon.  I am unable to use this and I wanted to see if anyone is interested in purchasing it from me.  I paid $99 for it, and I'd be willing to sell it for $79.  The Groupon is good until 2/6/2013 and the photographers are located in Mount Joy, PA

The details from Groupon are below, please PM me if you're interested.

"Barry and Claudette Smedley—a husband-and-wife duo of pro photographers—snap flattering photos of their subjects in candid and seductive poses. Sessions take place in a fully restored room at the Olde Square Inn or the couple’s recently renovated studio, where subjects can slip into as many wardrobe changes as they like over the course of 90 minutes. The photographers will provide a bathrobe, a men’s button-down shirt, jewelry and men’s ties. Before the session, skillful aestheticians craft a look that accentuates the photo subject's natural allure. After the session, the Smedleys develop one 11"x14" print and post 30 images online, which are protected by a secure password as well as a digital Terminator. Boudoir shoots typically take place Thursday evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays."

Re: For Sale: Boudoir Photo Session (w/hair and makeup)

• Options
    I'd potentially be interested but I don't think I could do the $79. Could you go lower?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_for-sale-boudoir-photo-session-whair-and-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:fff69eef-64dc-437d-b89f-6ca308467e16Post:44f39243-4d29-4a19-84cf-c89af7f6ba2c">Re: For Sale: Boudoir Photo Session (w/hair and makeup)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd potentially be interested but I don't think I could do the $79. Could you go lower?
    Posted by rlmarroc[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I won't be able to go any lower on the price.  $79 is the lowest I can go
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards