Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Blair Mill Inn

Has anyone has their wedding at Blair Mill inn or been there for a wedding?

Did you like it ?

Re: Blair Mill Inn

• Options
    jessie580jessie580 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was there today! it's a top choice of mine :)
    it's beautiful and Chris Kane, the coordinator guy, he's so nice and flexible
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    I was there this weekend, and it is also one of my top choices.
    I just wanted other peoples opinions:)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when is your wedding day?

I didn't like that the outside looked kinda DEAD - but it is October lol
    other than that, so far, it's great!!
    I think we may go with it! and great reviews online, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been there for a wedding yet, but we looked at it during our venue search,too.  It was definitely in our top list...but we decided with another venue in the end. We met with Chris Kane back then and he was very nice and attentive. Their pricing was also really decent - compared to others we have looked at.
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011

our wedding is may 2013
    glad to hear good things.... since we are leaning to booking this place for our wedding!

• Options
    TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My sister had her prom there a few years back, she said it was very nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my shower there. It was amazing. My wedding was at spring mill. All the "mill" venues are wonderful.
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was my 3rd choice..I really liked Chris and the price but i just did not like the outside...it look dead and worn....if i got married in the fall or winter, i might have chosen it
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding in May 2012 will be there.  So far, everyone involved has been a pleasure to work with. We just had our tasting, and the food was amazing.  They are willing to work around all of our quirks (kosher style food, time, etc) as well.  I realize the outside portion of their property doesn't look like a park or a garden, but it's not unsightly or anything like that.  We are planning to have most of our wedding picture taken in another location before heading to the venue, so it's an easy issue to work around.  You can't beat the price or the people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are putting our deposit down on Saturday and I am so excited! everyone has been so friendly and willing to work with us too! we have two vegans coming!

so happy we found this place.
    cant wait to try the food tasting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my reception there in March 2012. Chris Kane has been awesome so far and has made additional accomadations that I have asked for (specific liquor, beer etc..)  They also throw in the chair covers with sashes for free which is a nice touch.  I tried the food and loved it!! We are really looking forward to our reception and I have heard nothing but great things about Blair Mill!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so glad to hear this. I'm going back this weekend to see the room , and I'm leaning to booking this place soon!!
  • Options
    I'm so glad to hear about that.

I'm getting married in May 2013. Can't wait.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards