Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Petite bride/ Need dress in a month

Do they have petite sizes in-store at David's and can you just walk out with the dress right away? I'm short (5'2) and will only be able to go shopping a month before my wedding.

Do I have any other options? I don't want to buy anything online before trying it on in a store, and sites that have 'rush orders' cant guarantee such quick delivery.

I'm also on a budget!!  looking for something below $800.

Re: Petite bride/ Need dress in a month

• Bootsie12Bootsie12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know David's Bridal party wear is cash and carry, I think the bridal gowns are too, but not sure. I am also a petite bride (5 Ft), I found my dress at Circle Park Bridal and it needed minimal alterations. Some of the dresses at CPB are able to be brought home the same day and some are special order. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

David's Bridal you can walk out with a bridal gown the same day. Their gowns do come in petite but it's special order only. Not all their dresses come in petite. Special ordering can take up to a few months depending on the dress.

• danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bridal coutour in addison they will let you walk out with the sample dress if wedding is soon
  • edited December 2011
    There is a place in mansfield that rents dresses. I think the name is classy concepts. good luck.
  • mijmij member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am also 5'2" and I got my dress at Circle Park.  Walked out with it that day, needs very few alterations.  And it was much less than your budget.
    imageimage Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    What style are you looking for?  I have a brand new Alfred Angelo (style #2008) dress that I bought and never wore.  I am 5'2, 105lbs and it fit me perfectly.  All it needs is the bustle.  I also have a veil to go with it that you could have.
  • edited December 2011
    MIJ I sent you a private message.
  • edited December 2011
    Check Group USA if there is one near you. I picked out my size 2 dress there three weeks before my wedding, right off the rack. They shortened it for me in less than a week and did an incredible job. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards