California-Northern
Options

Hair and Makeup in Sacramento Area

Any recommendations for hair and/or makeup vendor in the Sacramento area? I'm looking for someone who is good at low-do's and natural, but stunning makeup.

Re: Hair and Makeup in Sacramento Area

• Options
    isoletteisolette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my make up trial on sat and I loved her I am in Folsom and she came to my house  she got this look in less than 60 minutes and all from just vage ideas I had, as far as I am concerned she nailed it  I loved it pip

take a look and if you are interested email me isolettedecenaathotmaildotcom and I will give you her info
    my updated Bio~Save the date 11/08/09> 110image 0image 0image 110image RSVP Date 06/30/2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Traci Lynn Bucher is awesome--she did me and my BM--there are pics of my makeup on her website if you want to check it out (I'm the first one).

http://www.tracilynnmakeup.com/contact.php

Her friend Amber Wright did my hair--she was good if you're looking for something relatively simple (I was).  Traci can give you her contact info.
  • Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Molly Wilson is amazing. She is one of my sorority sister's real sister. She did my makeup (and the makeup for my bridesmaids) and was fast and very professional. If you want her contact, I can give it to you.

I was gonna go with traci lynne but her bridesmaids prices were a little high (for us) and she required others to have their makeup done. Also, her travel fee to where I was getting married was not worth it to me when I weighed it all out. The good thing is, that she gave a free trial. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a MUA from Roseville/Sacramento area & I am now offering a 15% discount to anyone who books via The Knot. Laughing

Blog: fancyfashionfaces.blogspot.com

Online Portfolio: http://www.flickr.com/photos/47577258@N05/

Email: fancy.fashion@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards