New Hampshire
Options

Castleton girls

Are you getting chair covers or different linens?  Or are you just going with the option that they have?

I'm just curious.  If you are going with what they have are you going with a colored napkin?

Random, I know.  I'm just thinking of details today to get around our budget.

Re: Castleton girls

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No, we are just going with what they have. I thought about this for a while, but I don't remember what any chairs and linens looked like at any wedding I've ever been to, and since we have a tight budget, this didn't make the cut.

We are getting the ivory linens with navy blue napkins.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married there last year.  We got chair covers because I think their chairs are this mauve color and I hate pink in any shade.  We used their linens for the guest tables but added an overlay for the head table and the cake table.  We also used their napkins (the red because it went with our fall colors) and ivory tablecloths
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I decided that chair covers didn't rank high enough on the list.  I don't love their chairs, but don't feel strongly enough to pay for the covers.  I am using the purple napkins, since they will be an easy way of tying it into the table a little bit more :)  I hadn't even thought about the napkins until they asked when we went in for our 6 month appointment,
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dalilah23Dalilah23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding there on Nov 11th. We chose to do without the chair covers. It wasn't in our budget but the chairs they had were not awful and none of the guests really notice whether or not you have chair covers. We did use their red napkins. Everything turned out beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dalilah - Do you have any pictures to share? I'd love to see them! :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Dalilah23Dalilah23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I haven't uploaded any pictures just yet but once I do I would be happy to share them!

• Options
    kmphalankmphalan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are not planning on paying for chair covers. It seemed like an unnecessary expense that could be cut. We might go with colored napkins though since its an easy way to tie in our color. We are hoping people will be on the dance floor most of the time anyway. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, Dalilah!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards