Georgia-Atlanta
Options

What other boards are you on?

On the knot, what other boards do you spend time on? Which ones do you avoid and why? Do you spend time on any other wedding boards? Just being a post whore today... :)

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?

Re: What other boards are you on?

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hey, My_Matt!  Hope things are good.

I'm ALL over The Knot.  I hange out regularly on the Wedding Party Board and my month board and this one, but I'm all over.  I used to be a reg on the Etiquette board, but not so much anymore.  I like kinda spending my time here and there.  I've "met" a lot of new peeps because of it.
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I have lurked a lot...I like the chit chat board. I think I am ready to test the waters and start posting. I LOVE LOVE the snarky brides board, but DAMMMNNNNN...mean!

Hi to you,bbbyckes! Your engagement pics are really good. And please tell me that your skin was photoshopped because it is flaw.less. If it wasn't...we can't talk anymore. Sorry. HAHAHA!
  • Options
    cutypie953cutypie953 member
    edited December 2011
    I spend the majority of my time on my wedding month board but I also really like DIY and Wedding recap boards :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am mostly on the AAW Board and on my month board. I have avoided the NC board and Sharky Brides board. They are not very nice.
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am mainly on here and my month board.
    I do lurk on the DIY board, and sometimes I look at the Etiquette and Snarky Brides board for some good laughs, but those girls are scary! I would never post on those lol
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I spend most of my time on June 2010 board and post as much as I can on here. Since FI and I are getting married in ATL but live in Charlotte, I don't even go on the NC board cuz I dont see the point. 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    saorisenylsaorisenyl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my month board, the girls there are really wonderful.  Here of course...

I hit up the fall weddings as well, and the DIY and the Budget.  Also the classifieds and my month but for this year to see how the girls there are handling things (and to see what is to come for me).

Those are the main ones.

As far as the snarky and etiquette... If I had an etiquette question I would pop over there to ask if the girls in my month didn't know.  Snarky isn't my scene, I don't really feel being mean to people is fun , but then again looking around snarky doesn't seem to be just on one board unfortunately.  But overall I avoid it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I typically post here, AAW, March 2011, and the Christian board.

I lurk on Food & Cakes, Wedding Party, Etiquette, Flowers, & DIY as needed.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    adrianzbrideadrianzbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So far I've spent some time at the second weddings (although it's FI's first)-they're so nice, and budget brides.  I'm sure I'll be branching out more.  I'm def not interested in snarky brides, and I avoid etiquette too for the most part.  Lol-the etiquette board, that is. 
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    edited December 2011
    They have a second wedding board?! I had no idea. Yeah, there sure are some snarky people on ALL the boards. Apparently their mothers never taught them, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all".
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I spend most of my time on June 2011, and my local (where I am getting married), and venture over to the Catholic weddings board every once in a while when I have questions about the church aspect.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge:Favorite Snack
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards