Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Oak Tree Wedding Venue.....????

I am planning a Fall wedding and my dream has always been to get married under a big tree somewhere....do you know how hard it is to find a venue like that?! I live in East Texas, have family in Dallas and went to school in the hill country so I am open to ideas from any of the regions! The cheaper the better! I am also a DIY bride so renting tables chairs, etc is not a big deal. Even a backyard somewhere is fine! Help! :)

Case
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oak Tree Wedding Venue.....????

• Options
    Aldredge House?

I looked at a TON of venues when trying to decide.  I remember looking at a website where the venue was a white building with a lot of glass and they had a courtyard with a huge oak tree in it that they did the ceremonies under.  I just did a quick search though and couldn't find it!  I'll keep looking and post if I find it.
  • Options
    This isn't it, but another idea:

Stone Bridge Ranch

http://www.stonebridgeranchweddings.com/

If you are looking for a classic Country Club wedding reception with a beautiful outdoor ceremony location you have to check out Stonebridge Ranch Country Club.  The ceremony takes place under two large Oak trees and a green lawn overlooking a beautiful lake.  Then the guests all walk in to the country club for the reception.

• Options
    Check out The Orchard in Azle.
    "So what? So it's not going to be easy. It's gonna be hard.
    Really hard. But I wanna do that because I want you
    - all of you, you and me, every day. Forever."

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards