June 2012 Weddings
Options

List of June 2012 Brides

Hello ladies,

Thanks for your support of the list over the last few months.  The list has now been moved to the June 2012 Knotties site- http://june2012knotties.weebly.com

I will continue to update it, but please please PLEASE - send ALL requests to me by private message.

Thanks!
Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI

Re: List of June 2012 Brides

• Options
    Wow!! Thanks for this, it's awesome!!
  • Options
    I finished updating this yesterday (3/31) with all of the additions & changes that were sent & posted to me this week.  Thank you so much for your help, ladies!  If I've made a mistake or if you need anything changed, please let me know!
  • Options
    This is an awesome idea.  Could I please be added to this list?  Our wedding will be Friday, June 29th :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    I hope to be on here more, but truthfully grad school takes up SO MUCH of my time!!  And really, all I want to do is look at wedding stuff online.  You can put me down for the 2nd and I will ammend it later if I need to (still not 100% sure on date, just June).  We live in MT and wedding is in MA.  Excited to get to know you all!  Thanks for doing this!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mek20mek20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi! I too have been under the radar lately! But I am from Syracuse, NY and I am getting married June 23 :)
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • Options
    Hey i'm new to this but our date is June 9th, 2012 Levittown, PA (Philadelphia)
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    Hello all!  I'm new to posting, but you can add me to June 23! I'm in the Chicago area, so if anyone has suggestions on vendors, I'd appreciate it!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi all! 

Can you add me too??  My date is June 23rd as well and it will be in PA!!   Thank you so much!!! 
    image.
  • Options
    Hey thanks for doing this! We were going to get married in May 2012 but there is still snow on the mountains in Durango CO and our wedding planner thought it would be better to push the date back a little bit! Mud and weddings just don't go together!! Happy planning everyone and I'm glad to be here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  List was last updated on 4/12 :)
  • Options
    kmw37kmw37 member
    First Comment
    New to the board ....
    Looks like I'm the 1st for the 21st!!! Hehe!! Smile

• Options
    Thanks ladies, it's been updated!
  • Options
    This is great! I'm June 16 and in Missouri.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, I'm (kind of) new here :). So nice to see how many of you are getting married in June of 2012 :D, congratulations! Our wedding will be on the 27th of June (no 'twin' yet :(). We live on Bonaire (Dutch Car.) but are going to get married in Orlando, Fl.
    Looking forward to getting to know everybody!

Off to find a wedding ticker :).
  • Options
    I'm also getting married on June 16! Seems like a popular day. (I'm from Ohio)

We went putt putting on the ship the day after we became engaged..so that is why there is a pink golf ball in his hand! :)
  • Options
    I dont know how to PM. I cant find it but so far my wedding date is June 9, 2012. It MIGHT change to June 8, 2012. But it is June 9, 2012 for now. Please add me. I am a new Knottie in Ohio!
  • Options
    June 3rd in New Jersey =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a June 9 bride from MD! :)  ...and I can't wait to get married!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Buying A Home
  • Options
    We are getting married June 2, 2012 in Baltimore!!!!  I didn't realize there were so many others but that's exciting.  It's actually my FI's parent's 40th anniversary that day so that's why we chose it.  We thought it might be lucky and fun to share the date with them!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am June 2nd, 2012! Just picked the date yesterday and decided on a venue!!

Samantha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards