Ohio-Cleveland

Hair Stylist/Make-up Artist Help!

I do not go to a consistent hair stylist and I'm conflicted as to whether I should look into a stylist to come to my house on the big day or if my bridesmaids and I should go to a salon... what do people recommend? I was orginally thinking of finding someone to come to the house. Also, any good recommendations for hair stylists.... both at a salon or traveling ones? Any help is appreciated!!

Re: Hair Stylist/Make-up Artist Help!

• Purly opinion, but it's easy (and usually cheaper) to go to the salon. If you're from the akron area, Halo in cuyahoga falls does an amazing job. 
  • Check out Lindsay London she offers on location airbrush make up and has hair stylists that go on location too!
  • In a salon is cheaper and seems to be a shorter time frame (can have more than 1 or two at a time getting their hair done) and less "chaotic" ...however if you are looking for an awesome stylist that does hair and makeup and will come to you  email Lora P at lorapstylist@gmail.com.
  • Where's your wedding?  If you're gonna go to a salon, you'll want to stay pretty close to where your wedding will be/where you'll be getting ready.
  • David Scott Salon and Spa at the Great Northern Mall in N. Olmstead. The are very experienced with wedding parties, will have a different stylist for each girl so you're in and out in about an hour. They also offer make up and provide complimentary mimosas and pastries the morning of.
  • I would recommend JEN GREEN www.sinprettybeauty.com I booked her for my wedding in downtown Cleveland  and she has been great to work with so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards