Christian Weddings

new job prayer

i really really need a new job! :( 

there is soo much yuck going on here.. not to mention that my boss has scheduled me for the next month to work sunday mornings... which means no church with my FI (and we are trying to get more connected in the church). I have stayovers that are just horrid (i woke up 4 times last night and had to get up to work at 7am). and there is some drama here (my boss is only 21.. and i work with all girls... so there are rumors going around that i talked about one of the girls i work with. ah! soo dumb!) 

please please pray God will open up a door. 

thanks!

Re: new job prayer

• edited December 2011
    keeping you in my prayers

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • edited December 2011
    thanks. i appreciate it! (:
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Praying!  You can do it.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying for peace in the situation.  I feel ya on the Sundays.  We haven't been to church together in over 3 years because H works every Sunday from 8:30-5.
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying for you!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I will pray, Monica! God has a plan for you! 
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm praying for you, girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying for you!  How is your FI doing (didn't he hurt his back?)
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! i appreciate it!

joesgirl- he did hurt his back. he is doing ALOT better and waiting for his boss to get back into town so he can start work. 
    he is TOTALLY bummed because his boss went out of town on a 2 week job and was working a lot (LOTS of overtime). But they left when FI was still hurt so he couldn't go. which means he just missed out on about $2000!!! :(
    So we are praying that his boss gets back into town in the next couple of days and FI can start working. and hopefully another opportunity for an out of town job too. 
    It is a very very hard job (he does asphalt work) but it is only for a season... and it would pay for our wedding and apartment stuff. 
    so keep praying please. (:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards