Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Anyone who has been to Secrets Maroma

It feels like yesterday I was asking you all for advice (it was almost a year ago).  Now I"m about one month out from the trip!
I was just curious as to how "secure" things are at Secrets.  I am a photographer, and would love to be able to bring my good camera.  I would keep it on me any time it is out of my room.  If I didn't need it, I'd leave it in my room.  Are valuables usually pretty secure in the room?  Is there a safe?

TIA for any input!!

Re: Anyone who has been to Secrets Maroma

• Options
    You are going to love Secrets Maroma!!!

There is a safe in the room which will hold any valuables for you. The combination to the safe is something that you pick out yourself and you can change it every day if you wish. That way, you feel better knowing that the combo isnt something that housekeeping has. We kept passports, wallets, ID's, jewelry, Ipods, and cameras in our safe and had no issues at all.

Have fun :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TrudM75TrudM75 member
    First Comment
    I vacationed at Secrets Maroma a few years back and did not encounter any issues.  We did use our safe in the room for valuable and always felt comfortable leaving stuff in the room. 
    You are going to have a great time!  Enjoy!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
    Ahhhh I'm geetting so excited!! :)
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Congrats! You will love it.  like pp; we just changed our safe-code on a daily basis; we kept our rings in there (H's was too big), passports, etc without any issues
  • Options
    Ditto PPs- we had no issues with anything in the safe, or in the room for that matter.  We forgot to put our iPad and iPhones in the safe one day, and they were still there when we got back.  You'll love it! :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards