Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Dj rec's please!!

I am getting married on June 2 and I'm looking for a dj  that will get people dancing and is interactive with the crowd but isn't over the top.  I was looking at Chris Baker, Dj Gregg MacDonald, and cape cod DJ (Tuttle DJ's). I would appreciate any suggetstions or rec's. Thanks ladies!!!
Also considering portrait new england for photography if any rec's  THANKS!!

Re: Dj rec's please!!

• Lobsters25Lobsters25 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Cape Tunes!
    Anniversary
  • I second cape tunes (Scott Rosenthal)... he was probably my favorite vendor to work with. Such a great dj!!
  • I third Cape Tunes :)
    Married to my best friend!! 8/19/12
  • I just hired DJ Ken Drew based on my budget and recs from some fellow knotties, ditto on Portrait New England. My wedding isn't until Sept, so I can't tell you for sure if they're great, but so far, they've been really responsive and have offered great advice, which is more than I can say for several other vendors I've contacted.
  • I've also hired Scott Rosenthal from CapeTunes - he has been great so far. My wedding is June 22nd but I booked my vendors about 8 months to 1 year ago - the ones that are in high demand have schedules that fill up very early. Fingers crossed for you - good luck!
  • Made an appointment with Scott from Cape Tunes, They're available for our date, thanks so much for the rec's everyone!!!
  • Do you ladies know approx how much these DJs are? I'm sort of having a heartattack!!
  • I researched a few in the area and I found a range of about $899 to $2200.  What i did notice is some have hidden fees for other services and some have stricter time limits.  I can send you a private message of names and estimates I got if that would help.  Good Luck!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_dj-recs-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:84b943dd-0ecc-45d8-8fd4-0d113feae395Post:03f5dd87-2a1c-4e1a-9bdf-c5274ee76ebd">Re: Dj rec's please!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I researched a few in the area and I found a range of about $899 to $2200.  What i did notice is some have hidden fees for other services and some have stricter time limits.  I can send you a private message of names and estimates I got if that would help.  Good Luck!!!!
    Posted by KateyJune2[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I would love a PM with some of that info if you would!! Thanks so much!!!

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards