August 2013 Weddings
Options

TGIF

Happy Friday!

Does anyone have any fun weekend plans (WR or NWR)?

My parents are coming into town tomorrow and I'm going dress shopping with them!

Re: TGIF

• Options
    Good Luck dress shopping!

My brother & his fiance are getting married Monday. We are throwing them a bachelor/bachelorette/pre-wedding get together tonight. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Have fun dress shopping! 
    My weekend plans include NOT hosting any company, and I am happy for the break! I've either been out of town or had company for the past 3 weekends, and I need some time off! I am going to a surprise wedding shower for two co-workers tomorrow, but otherwise I have no plans. I had some friends over for dinner tonight, and I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Fun stuff! Good luck dress shopping, audobon! I'm working this morning, and then heading off to watch two of my friends in a triathlon tomorrow morning. Another friend is driving up with me and we are making it into a girl's weekend. Have a good weekend everyone!
  • Options
    Good luck dress shopping, audobon and have fun at the party, sparkelly!

I did the workout that I missed yesterday, get to run errands and work on the backyard construction going on. We're building a shed/garage ourselves, and it's been a slow, hot process. The fourth wall frame goes up today!

My biggest plans for this weekend will be to do some serious reading and relaxing. We've only got one week of vacation left, a mile long to do list, and not a lot of wedding stuff I can do that's not online (living where we do has it's disadvantages). So I'm going to decompress, take stock of what's done and what needs doing (for the wedding, EVERYTHING needs doing lol) and make a huge list.

Lists are my thing. Crossing things off is awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards