Washington

Hair and Make-up rec for Olympia area, Please!

I am getting married near Olympia but I live in Seattle. I want to get my hair and makeup done in Olympia as I will be staying there the night before the big day but I have no idea where to go! Any recommendations on good Hair and/or Makeup salons?

Re: Hair and Make-up rec for Olympia area, Please!

• edited December 2011
    The mac store at macy's did a nice job for my sister.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I saw your post when I was looking for a DJ recommendation on here, and I'm actually a hair and makeup stylist.  I work in salon in Edmonds, but I live in Lacey.  I only work in the salon 2 days a week, and spend the other days doing freelance work - primarily weddings, print, and other special occasions.  I would be more than happy to talk with you about your big wedding day :)  My personal email is leslie_norris@live.com
  • mizhideemizhidee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Premiere Salon & Spa in Olympia is great.  They have a bridal package that includes a consult (2 weeks before), mani/pedi the day before and hair/makeup day of that is $150 for the bride and $130 for bridal party members.   I've been getting my hair cut there for years and have also had updo's done from time to time.  I've never been disappointed with them and expect it will be the same next month when I get my hair & makeup done for my wedding.

www.premieresalonandspa.com

• edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Nika Miller. I am a Mobile Makeup service. I Specialize in wedding makeup and can refer you to a hair person. You can view my website to see some pictures of my work. www.nikamiller.vpweb.com or give me a call at 253-320-6299. Happy planning!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards