Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Bahamas- Sandals Resort??

Looking at going to the Bahamas for HM at a Sandals resort.. any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks! 

Re: Bahamas- Sandals Resort??

• Options
    DH and I have been to the Sandals Royal Bahamian twice in Nassau.  We really liked it.  
  • Options
    We stayed at Sandals Emerald Bay for my 30th birthday.  We really loved it.  The beach is AMAZING.  I can send your our TripAdvisor review if you are interested.  Just let me know and I will PM it to you. 
  • Options
    i was at the same resort the PP mentioned in January of 2011.  I thought it was very nice, but thought the property was a little tired, needed a good cleaning.  I noticed dirty windows/doors/mirrors/tables everywhere.  They just needed to get out the Windex and dusting cloths.  The restaurants and public areas seemed to need to be repainted.

It was also tough to get a chair by the pool, and they were constantly out of beach towels.  Not a big deal, but little details like that bother me, I guess.  Other than that, I thought it was a good experience. 

That was also very nearly 2 years ago, so they could have made significant improvements and changes since then, so maybe someone who has been there more recently will have better feedback.

Oh-bring a sweater/wrap for the evening, it was chilly at night and I only brought one light jacket so I had to wear it every night!  Oops!

Hope that helps, good luck. 
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • Options
    We HMed at Emerald Bay, it was fabulous! Great Exuma is a heavenly island and the resort was just as advertised. We've been pampered the whole two weeks we were there. It was perfect.
  • Options
    thanks so much for the feedback!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards