Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation anyone?

Anyone try Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation? I heard it is good to help hide some acne scarring, which Im trying to do.  I am wondering if it is ok for skin that geets oily after a while though and is breakout prone? I am currently experimenting with Makeup Forever HD foundation,w hich is ok but I'm not sure I'm in love and am just wondering if there is better out there to hide flaws.  I tried the MUFE matte but it was too chalky. I have some surface dehydration from salicylic murad wash.

Re: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation anyone?

• Options
    I've tried other Laura Mercier products, and while I liked them, they haven't been great for my combination skin.  I'd suggest that you go to a Nordstrom or Sephora and have one of the representatives tell you more about the product--try it on, wear it around for the day, and have them give you a sample (they do this at Nordstrom).  Try it for a few more days and determine if you want to spend the money--this is what I now do after spending money on foundations I didn't end up liking.
  • Options
    Hi-

I use their lotion and have dry/oily skin.  It really is a great product but very expensive ($300 for eye and face cream).

Also you should look into airbrush makeup that covers blemishes flawlessly.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Ive used this foundation several times on people for events, and its beautiful. Is a little stiffer, and doesnt slide so easily on the skin unless you have a lightweight primer underneath. Definetely add some bronzer on top to set, and you will have a smooth finish!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards