Nebraska

Photographer- Jamie de la Cruz

She was my photographer for my wedding on 5-31-09.  She was my favorite vendor and had amazing pictures.  Our agreement was that I would get a copy of all of the pictures on disc with copyright release.  Apparently I did not get that release with the discs because I can't find it.  Anyways at the start of this month I emailed her because I was ready to finally print off the pictures (with tax money) and asked for her to send me the copyright release.  She emailed me back saying she would send it to me that weekend.  I still have not received it and since then I have left multiple messages on her voice mail and emailed her several times.  I do not understand why she is not contacting me back.  Are any of you using her as your photographer?  Have you had a similar experience?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Photographer- Jamie de la Cruz

• Neighner20Neighner20 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    UPDATE-  She finally emailed me back once I found another email of hers.  She was very apologetic and said that they have been remodeling their house so she hasn't been online much.  I'm still not sure why she wasn't getting my voice mails though.  Oh well.  I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer still.  One of her websites is http://www.delacruzstudios.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards