New Hampshire
Options

APM Open House/Grand Opening May 19th

I had the pleasure of doing a Trash The Dress session with APM (when I was 17 weeks pregnant!). Their work is beautiful and I have tremendous respect for Dave.

The Grand Opening will be like an expo as he's invited other NH vendors to participate (Get Down Tonight, Executive Court, Zorvinos)
Thursday, May 19 · 6:00pm - 9:00pm

250 Commercial St Suite 2003A
Manchester, NH

Created By

More Info
Dave Soucy and the Team at APM invite you to come to their Open House/Grand Opening in our new office!
Come meet our staff along with some of New Hampshire's top vendors.
Music from Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Sweets provided by Sweet Retreats, Appetizers from the Executive Court, Wine from Zorvino Vineyards... and many more!
We invite all of our past, present and future couples to come celebrate our new achievement with us! All couples that attend will receive a FREE portrait session!
Enter to win a FREE PHOTO BOOTH rental for your wedding reception or special event!!!

This event is open to the public, so invite your friends and family! Hope to see you all there!

Re: APM Open House/Grand Opening May 19th

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope to see you there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Even if you have a photographer already, get out there to see some of the vendors and meet all the people!  Dave is an amazing resource, and when we met him at a bridal show (before we were even booked with him) he pointed us in the right direction about certain people in the industry without any bias.  Love him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards