California-Central

Does anyone know of good beach wedding packages in Santa Barbara?

Hey everyone!
My fiance and I are searching for a good beach wedding package in Santa Barbara.  I'm looking for one that offers chairs, city permits, an arch, officiant, help with paperwork, set-up and clean-up, a photographer, and a coordinator for the day.  Our buget for a package is $2,000, but we prefer one for much less.

Has anyone used a good wedding package service in Santa Barbara?  If so, which one?
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Does anyone know of good beach wedding packages in Santa Barbara?

• edited December 2011
    I live here and am doing some research on venues myself. I'm not sure your gonna be able to find that as I have been seeing prices at at least $7500 and up. Good luck and post back if you find anything, i'd be interested.
  • edited December 2011
    I found this website while I was searching around!  I don't know how legitimate they are, but it might be worth a try.

http://www.idovows.org/packages.html
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know of any venues that cheap....but if you are looking for a good but affordable wedding photographer I would love for you to take a look at my work.

Cheers!
    Melissa

• MrsMagsbyMrsMagsby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to butt in, but I am too planning a wedding in the Santa Barbara area. I've done hours and hours of research and there is a wedding site called santabarbaraweddingssite.com or you can google "weddings by the sea" and it should come up. The owner's name is Kim and I have contacted her a couple of weeds ago but however she does not do receptions and I found her to be very rude and untimely when getting back to you! But her highest package is for 2000.... exactly what you were looking for! Also there is another company that does all inclusive weddings from the ceremony to the reception it is called Montecito Weddings! Their prices are a little more expensive but they offer everything you can think of! I have other ideas if you want more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards