Florida-West Coast
Options

Photographer Suggestions

I am looking for a photographer in the Tampa area. Ideally looking for a photography team of 2. Would love all the suggestions that you have! Thanks

Re: Photographer Suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what your budget is or what style you prefer, but Stephanie A. Smith shot our wedding and did an amazing job!  She is a doll and captured every moment perfectly.  The second shooter was also great!  I highly recommend her.

GL!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Angie.LapkovAngie.Lapkov member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend our photographer, she just recently posted pictures of our wedding on her blog:
    http://intruecolors.com/blog
    She is very creative, down to earth and very easy to work with. I would also suggest you pick few and look at their work and style and see who you like, meet with them in person because personality is important as much as pictures. Good luck!

• Options
    LizdcLizdc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved my photogragher. She just shot us on saturday. Amazing working with her. She already has a sneak peak up for us. The pics are already amazing. Hppily Ever After Portraits. Her name is EB. My event was near fort myers so I don't know if she would do a Tampa event or not but you could discuss it with her.

http://happilyeverafterportraits.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/liz-and-rick-preview-fort-myers-wedding-photography-lovers-key-beach-wedding/
  • Options
    Gorecbrie2011Gorecbrie2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Scott and April from Life's Highlights. They did our engagement and wedding and they work so well together. Their site is www.lifeshighlights.net. Good luck!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved my pics done by CSE Photography. They're a fun husband-wife duo. :) One of my friends booked them too and she is on this board as well and just left her vendor reviews! =) Check them out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are booking Christina with PhotographyBlu and she is amazing! She did our engagement pictures and they turned out great! My fiance isn't the most photogenic person and everyone said he looked great and were amazed by her work! 

• Options
    mpgatormpgator member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out the photographer we are using, Alicia from Pure Emotions. She always has two photographers at her events. The pic in my signature is from my e-shoot. Her work is amazing, and she is very sweet and follows up quickly on emails. Here's her website: http://www.pureemotionsphotography.com/

GL!
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jason Angelini and Phillip Lloyd come highly recomended from me. Both have the option of a 2nd photographer.

Jason's prices and deal was more in my price range for my wedding but I can't say enough about Phillips professionalism and photography as well.
  • Options
    noraharpernoraharper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Studio Four Photography. Horatio is the owner and main photographer, he shot my sister's wedding last year and is shooting mine this October. I don't know if he still has the special price he had in January, but we hired h im for 4 hours for $999. He comes with a second photographer and is a lot of fun. I agree with the previous advice about making sure you connect with your photographer, personality is key in order to feel at ease in front of the camera.
    Check out his site www.studiofourphotography.com.

Important: ask for references!
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Mandy and Me is also very affordable
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards