Massachusetts
Options

DJ Help!

Hey everyone!

FI and I are getting married next summer at the Log Cabin and we've started looking for DJs. So I was wondering if any of you ladies had recommendations. Also, if you don't mind sharing, how much did they cost (a ballpark would be great if you're more comfortable with that).

Thanks!
August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
229 image Invited to celebrate!
191 image Remembered to RSVP!
26 image Can't make it
7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJ Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My DJ is
    http://www.stephandj.com/

I met with them on Monday and they were totally awesome.
    I believe their going rate is $1200

You could also look on Craig's List to find a DJ too if you want to find cheaper.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AH! My fiance and I have been SO LUCKY with our wedding vendors (and thank GOD because we are planning the western MA wedding from DC). We are using Reflection DJ out of South Hadley after several recommendations from family and friends. Jim Janik handles all of the planning, and he gave us a GREAT deal around $500, I think, for four hours of music. He is SUCH a pleasure to work with -- I'm serious, he sends the most thoughtful, fun e-mails and he is making me so very excited for the wedding. If you call him and discuss your budget and wants/needs, I am willing to bet he will be more than flexible. It is a family business and the family is WONDERFUL!
    160 image 99 image 13 image 48 image
    RSVP Date: June 18th
  • Options
    Shoefly21Shoefly21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We have a friend, Steve Grindle who DJs weddings and parties all the time. He does a ton of weddings at Log Cabin & Delaney House and will be our DJ for our wedding when we pick a date. His email is sgproductions25@aol.com. good luck with your search!
    Our beautiful engagement pictures imageMy Bio... returning from hiatus
  • Options
    jnu1117jnu1117 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used DJ by Jake. He was great, kept everyone out on the dance floor. Very reasonalbe prices. He was about 850 for 5 hours.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards