Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Affordable places to stay - Cape Cod (Brewster)

I'm a former bride in need of advice about a friend's upcoming wedding.  She'll be getting married next June in Brewster and I know that places book up fast, so I started doing some research already just to get a feel for prices.

Everything is WAY out of my price range. The reception venue is about $300 per night and everywhere else is around $150 per night plus we still need to buy meals while we're there.  If we were only staying for a night that would be fine, but we're driving about 8 hours to get there so we figured we'd stay for a couple nights.

I'd love to find something for around $100-$125 in Brewster or as close to Brewster as possible.  Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Re: Affordable places to stay - Cape Cod (Brewster)

• Options
    We have friends staying in the Clarion Inn for our wedding.  Not in Brewster, but very nice people and reasonable rates.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    How about Skaket Motel or The Cove? That's where many of my guests were staying and you might still get off-season rates in some places in June.
  • Options
    I was just going to suggest the cove or skatet!
  • Options
    I recommend The Cove. I got married at the Ocean Edge in Brewster (this past May) and stayed at The Cove in Orleans; it was about 10 minutes down the street from our venue. It was affordable and much nicer than a The Skaket Motel (they allow dogs). The Cove also doesn't require a two night stay (it was $103.00 for one night after taxes)as do the majority of the Inns and Bed and Breakfasts do on Main St. What sealed the deal was that it was across the street from The Lost Dog Pub .I Hope this was helpful... Good luck!
  • Options
    Definitely agree- Cove is a great idea!  Some of our wedding guests are staying there!
  • Options
    The Cove is excellent!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_affordable-places-to-stay-cape-cod-brewster?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:52ba8310-342a-44f1-b0ee-ca42ca745466Post:30049c3c-e2db-49a1-b594-2e131322cb91">Affordable places to stay - Cape Cod (Brewster)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a former bride in need of advice about a friend's upcoming wedding.  She'll be getting married next June in Brewster and I know that places book up fast, so I started doing some research already just to get a feel for prices. Everything is WAY out of my price range. The reception venue is about $300 per night and everywhere else is around $150 per night plus we still need to buy meals while we're there.  If we were only staying for a night that would be fine, but we're driving about 8 hours to get there so we figured we'd stay for a couple nights. I'd love to find something for around $100-$125 in Brewster or as close to Brewster as possible.  Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!
    Posted by toatsmagoats[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards