Texas-San Antonio

Reasonably Priced Videographer?

Do reasonably priced (less than $500) videographers exist?
TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Reasonably Priced Videographer?

• izellgonizellgon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes his name is Juan Tenorio # 210-823-8789. my cuz used him and looked like prty good work! i'm using him in about 2wks so i'll find out myself!. let him knw i sent u! my name is Izela Gonzalez for wedding on May 7th.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Anthony Villasana...I paid under $500 for about 3.5 hours of videoing. He got pre-ceremony, ceremony, and part of reception (including first dances, toast, cake cutting, and some of the regular dance). You can contact him at dvdsatx@yahoo.com . A couple other brides on here have used him, and that's where I got his name as a reference. After everything was over, I have to say I think the video is my most favorite and important thing. So definitely don't exclude video. I am very happy with my video from Anthony...it's obviously not as good as paying >$500, but nonetheless I am very happy with it.

Thanks,
    Elizabeth
  • novio2010novio2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also hired Anthony Villasana for our wedding.  Our wedding coordinator found him for us.  I know one of the other knotties was please with his work.  We were unsure about adding video to our budget but a lot of people recommended not to leave it out.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Anthony too and he was amazing!!!! I highly recommend him!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards