Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

fleur de lis event center

Anyone been to a wedding there, or had your wedding there? need some reviews on how it was! Please and thank you!

Re: fleur de lis event center

• Options
    I'm not sure I would select that venue if I wasn't from the Northshore.  I think it is very reasonable, but it bothers me that there are no windows.  It used to be the old dollar theater before they turned it into an event space.  That being said, I know lots of people who have used them with no complaints.
  • Options
    I went to a wedding there and it was a nice space. It has a pretty courtyard (a little bit hard to hear the ceremony due to the proximity to the highway) and large indoor area. I found the service to be great, several bars so the line for a drink wasn't bad, and they had lots of servers passing hors d ouevres. The only weird thing is the location, it's behind a Chinese restaurant or something similar so it was a little confusing for us when we were trying to find it. If most of your guests live on the Northshore then it's a great option, I'd just make sure to include it's exact location for those not familiar with the area.
  • Options
    I thought about using them for our wedding for a little bit. I really liked the whole "star" ceiling thing. But as it turned out they were a little pricey for us. And since we don't live on the Northshore and our vendors were most likely going to be from the NO area, we thought that it would be even more pricey to get all of our vendors there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards