Florida-South Florida

Crystal Feilding

Has anyone used this vendor? I'm thinking of using her for all my photography. Any info would be very useful!

TIA :)
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Crystal Feilding

• sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using her and my best friend used her.  Several knotties have as well.  Crystal is wonderful. She has an amazing personality she is so easy to get along with.  She makes you feel comfortable, and she has a creativity about her that i just admire.  she is on facebook and if you would like her phone number and/or email. send me an email sambrefe67@aol.com
  • edited December 2011
    Does she have a website or does anyone have a link to her facebook? I would love to see her work..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive used her for my b-pics, and loved her to death!!! She is an amazing vendor. I wish I would of known about her before I booked my photog.

Here is her FB site

http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=f74d7dc37dcba260abb15112d65b0cad&q=&init=quick&ref=search_loaded#!/pages/Lake-Worth-FL/Photography-By-Crystal-Inc/273840190342?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=29
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE HER!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • SapidonSapidon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually using her for my wedding!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!  She is fabulous.  I met her through the same friend Stacey was referring too (Amy), and she has done so many different types of work for both Amy as well as other friends, from E-pics, to maternity pics, to family photo shoots, for his eyes only, etc.  She is so creative and has a sharp eye for different poses that at first seem silly, but when you see the pics look amazing!!  And she is very reasonable too!!  My engagement pics are actually on her Photography by Crystal page, so you can check them out.  (The Future Benedons).  She is extremely responsive as well which to me is super important.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=545118192#!/album.php?aid=440695&id=273840190342&ref=mf
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards