Ohio-Northeast
Options

FS: pink wedding items

*A, K, L Cake toppers - L is the larger monogram letter. Pink and clear "blink" on each letter. Can send more pictures to show detail if interested. These are new, in the packaging. Asking $10. Sold as a set.

*150 bubble tubes. Each tube has a pink/fuschia ribbon tied on. Some of the bubble tubes have a circle on top, some have a heart. $40 for all 150 bubbles with ribbon.

*12 pink translucent picture holders. These were bought to be used to hold table numbers. They were never used and are new, still in packaging. Asking $10 for set.

*6 pink fabric pomanders. There are 4 light pink and 2 fuschia. Additional pictures available on request. These can be used to sit on top of a vase as a centerpiece or ribbon can be attached and they can be hung. These were handmade, but never used. Asking $45 for all 6 pomanders.

*Pink wooden letters. I have letters that say "MR AND MRS" and also "WE DO." They are painted a fuschia color (with the exception of the word "and" in light pink) and all letters have a glittery top coat. The letters are approximately 5" tall. Asking $7 for "MR AND MRS" and $5 for "WE DO."

A shipping fee will be added to each item, based on the shipping cost. If you are interested in anything, please leave a comment below. If you PM me, please let me know, as I don't check them often.

Thanks!

Re: FS: pink wedding items

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards