Tennessee

Knoxville Venues

Does anyone know of any good venues in Knoxville that could hold a ceremony and reception, aside from a church and its reception hall? My date is in December and is proving to be somewhat limiting. I would rather not have to go to the expense of having to rent heaters, tents, etc. for an outdoor one.

Re: Knoxville Venues

• edited December 2011
    Have you tried Maple Grove inn or Blackberry Farms? Blackberry is actually in Maryville, but fabulous! I think S and W downtown also does very small gatherings on their 3rd floor.
  • sunshine7787sunshine7787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Butterfly Gap in Marryville. They can do outdoor or indoor ceremonies and indoor receptions. There ceremony site has beautiful windows that look out over a lake.
  • edited December 2011
    You should try Volunteer Princess Cruises.  It is a 100 foot luxury yacht where you can have your wedding ceremony and reception there and you don't have to worry about renting anything because it includes everything.  Before you worry about being on a boat in December and it being cold, the weather makes no difference.  Both levels are enclosed and climate controlled so it could be raining, snowing, whatever and it wouldn't matter.

Take a look at their website at http://www.volunteerprincess.com

• pulga131pulga131 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Gettysvue?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards