New Hampshire
Options

Justice of the Peace in NH

Hi All,

I am getting married on June 11, 2011 and I am trying to find a justice of the peace.  Does anyone have any suggestions???

Thanks!

Re: Justice of the Peace in NH

• Options
    slm.mddslm.mdd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also about how much do they cost on average?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dan Griffiths did my daughters wedding, he was fantastic.  He is so nice, they just received a first year anniversary card from him.  Not sure of price, I think $250 which included the rehearsal.

http://www.dangriffiths.me/
  • Options
    cmhcbbcmhcbb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mary Carey Foley will be doing my wedding and she's wonderful.  She's based out of Portsmouth, NH and her email is foley229@aol.com.  Her rate is between $225 - $250.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not using a JP as we're having a church wedding, but I have a coworker that is a JP and she is an amazing women so I like to tell people about her.

Her name is Diane MacLeod's. I don't know what she charges but here is her info. She is based out of Windham, NH.
    (603) 571-0177
    msjadenewnan@yahoo.com

And I think she does weddings for military personnel free. If that applies to you....

Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    PetrilloFamPetrilloFam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's amazing, I'll have to drop her a line.  My Fiancé ` and I are getting married this summer and he is military.  That might just work out great for us.

Thanks for the tip!

~Claire.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards