Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Allure Bridals Dress Style 8700

Hello, ladies!

I'm seriously considering this dress!  Does anyone have any pictures of them in this dress so that I can get an idea of what it looks like on a "real" body?  

Thanks!

Re: Allure Bridals Dress Style 8700

• Options
    Have you tried the dress? Or a dress with the same shape? I was shocked when I went shopping for the first time on Saturday that the type of dress I thought I would like was not what ultimately looked the best on me.
  • Options
    Hi!

I did try on the dress but it was WAY too big and I think that I would rather have it in white.  But, without seeing how it would really fit on a body...it's so hard to tell!  I'm so confused about what I want!
  • Options

I totally understand. It's so hard to imagine what a dress might or might not look like. I had that problem when I went dress shopping this weekend. I think I totally discounted some dress just because they didn't fit right. Had they been in my size I would have had a better idea of what it might have actually looked like.

I would suggest asking to see what that designers white dresses look like. I only say that because when I was shopping on Saturday the dress I think is the one is actually ivory but I would have never know that until I saw it next to a white-white dress. They said that designer has a more white-ish ivory than others.

Did you try on other dresses? When I went I hadn't looked online much other than to say I know I like this and no on that but even those guidelines for very basic for me. Maybe go into another shop with an open mind and tell the consultant I need a blank slate here. LOL! Just give her a few guidelines like no color, no ball gown, lots of beading, no beading, etc and have her do her thing. If nothing else it will be fun! Laughing

• Options
    That's a great idea.  I think I'll try another shopping trip to another place that sells Allure.  I never thought that dress shopping would be this difficult! Difficult....yet fun. :)

Thanks for your advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards