Michigan-Lansing

Bio & For Sale Items!

Hey knotties, I finally put together a bio! In it I have some items I'm not going to use for the wedding that I'd like to sell.

Please check out the bio in my signature! :)
~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image

Re: Bio & For Sale Items!

• alknappalknapp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't know you got engaged at Disney!  We did as well, in the Morrocco section of Epcot.  Such an awesome place!
  • edited December 2011
    It really is! I hadn't been to Epcot in years, but it became my favorite park. And finding the Boardwalk was very cool.

Did you get the Just Engaged pins?
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • edited December 2011
    Bethany,

I love all of your DIY and paper stuff! Of course, your inspiration board looks a LOT like mine so I like pretty much all of your stuff! :)

I also wanted to mention that I just put two and two together and realized that we've been e-mailing outside of theknot.com regarding the Fantastic Finds coupon!

Thanks again for the coupon! I love Fantastic Finds and LOVE my dress!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Susie! Thanks! And I love them too...I can't wait to get fitted for my dress next month!
  • alknappalknapp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, we didn't get the pins.  It happened so late on our last night (just before the show on the water there) that we didn't have time.  We were with a friend, though, who photographed it happening, so we have proof!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL, yes, still very cool! FI didn't propose until the last night either, but since we had dinner at the Contemporary Resort, we were able to ask for pins...the guy was so nice as he didn't have any pins in his area, but he searched in the back for some! I just love Disney! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards