Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Officially engaged!!!

Hey girls!! I don't know if anyone remembers, but I posted a few times a few months back before I got engaged, looking for ideas for vendors, since I thought I'd have a short engagement. Well, my boyfriend popped the question last night so we're officially engaged and looking at a December wedding! I hope to book a date ASAP so I can get started with everything else!!

One question I had was when I should ask my bridesmaids. I think most of them pretty much know I'm going to ask them, but when should I do it officially? We'll probably have about a 10 month engagement and I wanted to ask them pretty soon, but is it too soon? I've heard people say to wait til 6 months before, but honestly, I don't think I can wait that long!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Officially engaged!!!

• Options
    jessa1228jessa1228 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2012
    Congrats! I think its ok to ask your BMs now if you're 100% sure about your choices. They say to wait a little bit because relationships can change.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I had a friend ask her BMs right away... and she regretted it.  Every situation is different, and hopefully you won't have the bridesmaids from hell like she did, but I would wait a little bit.  Just to make sure you're 100% sure.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards