Snarky Brides
Options

Happy Saturday Morning!

I got to sleep in, yay!

I think we need to get the last 2 posters together, they can have a pity party together.

I plan to much of nothing this morning. How bout you?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy Saturday Morning!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3be7481b-7687-4376-a945-bf1ec44ac857Post:47d89e10-436a-4e50-9d8e-f59e6bea785b">Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think we need to get the last 2 posters together, they can have a pity party together.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha to this.  I know I have never really made any fancy intros or whatnot but I have a weird thing about when someone's first one or two posts are like those ones.  I lurked a lot like most people usually but when I did finally start talking....it wasn't woe is me stories.

I worked until 3am and was up by 930ish.  Have to work 3pm to 7am (covering 4 hours for someone) so really I'm doing nothing.  Looong night ahead.  :(
  • Options

Ugh, I hated working nights.

I love when someone thinks, oh I've never posted here before,but I'll write a wall-o-text to a bunch of strangers.

• Options
    Ahoy!

Poor KD.  Everyone's out having a life on Saturday and left you all alone here.  Heathens.   ;)

The H and I are heading over to Minnesota in a bit to do some hiking.  Should be fun!  Then home to veg out watching tv.  I'm hoping it gets cool enough tonight so I can do hot cocoa.  It's always better when it's cold out.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3be7481b-7687-4376-a945-bf1ec44ac857Post:ffa96f6d-b0f5-4c27-968e-ed6b0b2482c1">Re: Happy Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahoy! Poor KD.  Everyone's out having a life on Saturday and left you all alone here.  Heathens.   ;) The H and I are heading over to Minnesota in a bit to do some hiking.  Should be fun!  Then home to veg out watching tv.  I'm hoping it gets cool enough tonight so I can do hot cocoa.  It's always better when it's cold out.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

I love you too Anna! Go have a life ;)
  • Options
    I'm making lasagna now (well the sauce is simmering). Ran some errands this morning and am thinking I might treat myself to a blackberry playbook, since my ereader died.

Dreary day here. Thinking I might have a date with my new book (after I'm a good girl and tackle the mountain of laundry, of course!)

Wish I was hiking Anna - have fun for me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Im here for a minute.  Getting ready to go to my moms for a lobstah party!
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards