California-Inland Empire

Capri Laguna Boutique Hotel

Has anyone had a wedding Capri Laguna Boutique Hotel? What was your experience? Does anyone have any other great locations where you can married on the beach? Thanks gals!

Re: Capri Laguna Boutique Hotel

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    some of the the other girls may have some suggestions...
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • amyweetheeamyweethee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of that venue but I have a lot of friends that have had beach weddings. a few years ago my sister got married at Ole Hampton in san juan capistrano. It's very beautiful and afforable. Then my best friend got married at the Del mar community center last month also right on the beach it was also really nice. Oh yea and another friend got married at the balboa peninsula beach and had the reception at the community center in newport beach. I don't remember the name but its on the same street as the Catholic church Our lady of Mt.Carmel. It overlooks the Marina and you can bring all your own vendors to cut costs. 
  • bootsiebankbootsiebank member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much Amy! I'll look into those places!
  • edited December 2011
    I have had my wedding at Capri Laguna on 05/01/2010.  We rented out the entire hotel for the weekend and Adina who is the owner of Fleur de Lis Events is WONDERFUL and does a fantastic job.  I'll send you a note privately with my email address if you're interested in more information!  :)  Congratulations and good luck!
  • swhalerswhaler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have a new women working at the hotel.  She is a shark, she is head of the weddings at the hotel, but will try to talk you out of it and she will give you a list to other venues which are much more.  The price she gave me for a 9/17/11 wedding for 30 people was 12,000 and 14,000.  Hotel Laguna is 5,000.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards