Texas-Austin
Options

Austin Travel Agent Recommendations!

Hello my beautiful Austin brides! 

Does anyone have a recommendation for a great Austin travel agent?  I looked into Unforgettable Honeymoons and uh...not so impressed.  They are HORRIBLE about responding back with info!   I'd rather use local vendors anyway.   Thanks in advance for your help girls!

~Becca
Date: April 16, 2011
Venue: The Cypress Club at Lake Travis

Re: Austin Travel Agent Recommendations!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Debbie with Cruise Holidays of Round Rock. They do all kinds of travel - not just cruises. They do a great job of finding the perfect vacation for you and if you encounter any issues before or during your vacation they will handle it - they are wonderful!
    Office phone: 224-4998
    Debbie's Cell: 350-6910

roundrock.cruiseholidays.com/
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My work uses Above and Beyond Travel. THeir office is on Far West Blvd. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

newly engaged Texas gal here.  I don't think they are local but they are national and really quick to respond.  VIP Vacations, and specifically Jennifer.  She planned my sisters honeymoon and did a great job.  I am gonna use her too, we just have too many choices right now.  They have a website www.travelbyvip.com
    I don't have time to set up an appt and feel pressured to book on the spot, so I will probably just email Jennifer when we are ready.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ez Getaways is a great business. Suzy Secora has worked really hard  help my fiance and I come up with a great, low-budget honeymoon. Her website ezgetaway.net has a lot of information, she's local, and she's so so sweet. Hope that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards