Florida-South Florida
Options

boudoir picture help

Hello everyone!

I was a knottie and am not a nestie. Good luck on your weddings-boy was that a lot of work :)

Anyhow, I wanted to do a boudoir photo shoot for my husband's Christmas present. I know that some of you had done one in the past. Any recommendations as far as photographers would be really appreciated.

Thanks!
Sarah

Re: boudoir picture help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where do you live?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Studio by Carmen!

I just had mine done and it was awesome. She made me feel comfortable even though I was incredibly nervous. The pictures turned out awesome too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Crystal Fielding...Im going to do mine with her
  • Options
    shetmoshetmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls. keep the suggestions coming! i live in fort lauderdale. for those who posted-can you give my an approx cost? also, for hair and makeup, do they have someone? thanks!!
  • Options
    shetmoshetmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just looked at studio by carmen's photos. wow. that's all i can say-wow. the pictures on the site are amazing!
  • Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had one yet, funds are short right now, but I am definitely planning on booking one with Marilyn Sanchez.  www.pinmeupphotography.com

I'm not sure as to what her rates are, but sometimes she has group sessions, where you pay a flat fee for an hour of photography in a hotel room she's set up.  Hair and Makeup is included
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JPSoto Photography is awesome for this. I would talk to Elizabeth on this. She is awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I did mine with Studio by Carmen and it was a great experience. I haven't seen the album yet because I am waiting till its closer to the wedding (Nov 2011) to give it to him and if I have it in my hands I know I won't wait lol But the overall experience was great and when I went to pick out the pictures I was amazed how great they came out. As for make up, I went to the MAC on Lincoln Road - ask for Beka she is amazing and its only $50!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Carmen has some recommended MUA you can use.

I actually used a Couptessa coupon for my session, so I don't know her regular rates.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did mine with 1st Image Photo studio in the Design District. I just posted the edited versions on Facebook. They were great and inexpensive. They have a hair and make-up person on site and the studio has tons of sets...plus a pool on the rooftop. I made the album myself and the whole thing cost me $300
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    STUDIO BY CARMEN - hands down!!!

Makeup:

www.facebook/makeupartistrybyjessie

Hair:

it really depends on the look you are going for - up or down?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shannon- I just checked out that website... they look great! Did you choose one of the packages that they have listed?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards