Favors
Options

Personalized mms

I just received my personalized mms. And I noticed the ink is rubbing off on to other mms. Anyone else having that problem?

Re: Personalized mms

• Options
    I havent heard of that happening.

However I am aware that they are very expensive. I would contact M&M right away and complain.
  • Options
    egm900egm900 member
    First Comment
    I've never noticed that, but the ink does seem to come off on my hand really quickly.  I would call the company and complain.
  • Options
    I've heard that complaint before.  I'd stick with no personalization.....I don't think there's any way to avoid the ink rubbing off and it just looks messy.
  • Options
    I would see if you can get a refund and just get m&m's in your colors its a waste of money seeing as how people are going to pop them in their mouth with out really enjoying the design
  • Options
    I did not have that problem with mine, we ordered them for our engagement party as part of our favor. I put them in the bags myself and had some out I was showing people before I did that. It didnt happen. Id call and see if you could get new ones, they come quick so you should be fine on time.
  • Options
    Guys she isn't asking for opinions on personalized mms she's asking if this has happened to anyone else... Lol
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Guys she isn't asking for opinions on personalized mms she's asking if this has happened to anyone else... Lol
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards