Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

AW: First Anniversary Today!!! Already?

I can't believe it's already been a year. When they say time flies, they mean it. Our two year engagement happened in the blink of an eye and now our anniversary :) Before I know it I'll be popping out babies haha. 
Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image

Re: AW: First Anniversary Today!!! Already?

• Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That year sure did fly by!!! Oh I sent you an emaila few weeks ago, but I think I sent it to your old email address. It basicaly said email me if you have any TTC questions! ;) 
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Do you guys have any big plans for your first anniv?? :)
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Your wedding was so beautiful.  Hope all goes well with TTC!
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! Hope you had a fun celebration!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

JAMIE YOU ARE PREGGO!!!! Ahh congrats! I remember emailing you a while back that you guys wanted to start trying! That is super exciting! We plan to start trying in the fall but I've been tracking like crazy just to get ready for it. (I'll PM you my email address).

Kayla, We stayed in the same hotel that we stayed in on our wedding night, went to Melting Pot, and the next day had breakfast in bed. It was amazing! Especially nice to take a break from working on our house.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Options
    newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Anniversary!!!!  Congrats to you and your husband... it seems like you had posted your pro-pics yesterday.  Dang, I've been on here awhile!
  • Options
    debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, unreal! Congrats!!!

And Jamie, same to you! So this is what they mean when they say we all grow up ... ;)
    I remember when we were all still brides-to-be and asking for advice on invitation designs. Awwww ...
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_aw-first-anniversary-today-already?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:6db141b1-e951-4a76-95eb-611a29b9f718Post:2311f2bc-51f6-41ad-8bf5-4212e5db8bc8">Re: AW: First Anniversary Today!!! Already?</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG, unreal! Congrats!!! And Jamie, same to you! So this is what they mean when they say we all grow up ... ;) I remember when we were all still brides-to-be and asking for advice on invitation designs. Awwww ...
    Posted by debbieupper[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I know right!? Sad face, but OHHHH so happy at the same time. I am crying about everything lately, and your post made me tear up! We will be celebrating our 2 year ann with a tinnie tinny baby! ...Okay yeah that makes me ball. (get it together Jamie)

</div>
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats Jessica!!! I cant believe it has been a year fot you guys already too!!
    Seriously we are all growing up so fast! :)

How have the house projects been going?

We found out that our AC never worked and have guys over today to install a new unit. I think they just drilled a hole in the wall as it was really loud for the last 10 min.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards