Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Need HAIR and MAKEUP people

Hi Brides!  I'm desperate to find hair and makeup people for my wedidng day.  Does anyone have any suggestions of good people??  Maybe even a department store person who works feelance.

Thanks!!

Re: Need HAIR and MAKEUP people

• Options
    edited December 2011

The most popular ones here (and girls, correct me if I'm wrong or missing anyone):

Nicole Palermo
    Aimee Decker
    Up Dos for I Dos

I know there are more but I'm drawing a blank.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Up dos for I dos and they have been very nice and helpful. I didn't like how my makeup trial went so they let me come back in to change what I didn't like free of charge.
  • Options
    MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Baltimore Bridal Hair & Makeup
  • Options
    ruffian99ruffian99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Face Facts (Beth McHugh) did my makeup. See my earlier post for link to pics. She was WONDERFUL to work with!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Up Do's for I Do's.  I've also heard great things about Baltimore Bridal, Nicole Palermo & Mindy Whalen.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't say enough good things about Jamie with Baltimore Bridal Hair.  She was amazing!!!

I used a formal knottie for my makeup.  While she was freaking amazing and I'd love more than anything to recommend her, she also just had a set of twins so she's got a lot on her plate at the moment.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Nicole Palermo is doing my make-up, and she is awesome.  She has a great personality and is fun to work with.  I highly recommend her.

Dr. Googs is married to Mr. Pelvis. Happily ever after!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Silver Immersion. The pricing was similar to Up Dos for I Dos, but they have a group discount which was immensely helpful since we have 7 people getting hair and makeup done.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Up Do's For I Do's and couldn't be more excited!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards