Washington-Seattle

Finally getting hitched! (saying hello)

My fiance and I have been together almost 7 years! We are going to be getting married in May, hopefully at the columbia winery. I will be doing a lot of the decorations and invitations myself and love to do these types or projects. I'd love any advice from other DIYers on things you've learned from it!

Im so very excited to finally be taking this step. I ordered my wedding dress last night and can't wait for it to come in. It's just a bummer it takes SO long! Laughing

Thanks for reading this!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Finally getting hitched! (saying hello)

• edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!  Congratulations and good luck on your upcoming planning!!  The Columbia Winery is beautiful and all the flowers will be starting to bloom in May!!  Looking forward to hearing about your planning.  I really like the website Project Wedding for DIY ideas. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome! I'm sure you can get tons of DIY advice and other tips... just ask!

Also, check out links other people have to their planning bios... lots of good ideas there :o)
    Anniversary
  • mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats!  It's nice to see another May Bride Smile  And it's also nice to see another Bride finally getting engaged after a long "courtship" (FI and I are getting married on our 7 yr anniversary).

Ditto PPs about looking at bios some girls have in the signatures for DIY ideas.  There is also a DIY message board.

OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • NarginiaNarginia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the welcome! Im excited to get planning and will definitely check out bios for the DIY stuff!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards